St. Andrew 1966 station
LIMITED EDITION Toronto subway retro apparel/vêtements
- Screen-printing by RedBubble.
- Strictly limited edition of 100 shirts
- Available as shirt (tee, v-neck, girly fit, baseball ¾ sleeve)
- Also available as hoodie (pullover or zip-up)
- Trunk colours available: black, cranberry
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL (girly, tee, long-sleeve), 3XL (tee)
Buy at RedBubble
St. Andrew 1966 station, Toronto.
Designed by Astrid. Variety of shirts and hoodies available in black and cranberry. Limited edition of 100. Sold through RedBubble.
A 2010 & 2013 design for all TTC subway station routings in use during the 1966 “wye”-junction routing.
100% cotton (heathers are 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
As featured in Toronto Star: ALL APPAREL now 12% lower than 2014 prices!