Spadina station (on Bloor-Danforth line)
Toronto subway apparel/vêtements
- Screen-printing by RedBubble.
- Available as shirt (tee, v-neck, girly fit, baseball ¾ sleeve)
- Also available as hoodie (pullover or zip-up)
- Trunk colours available: black, white
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL (girly, tee, long-sleeve), 3XL (tee)
Buy at RedBubble
Spadina station (on Bloor-Danforth line), Toronto.
Designed by Astrid. Variety of shirts and hoodies available in black. Sold through RedBubble.
A 2007 design for all TTC subway stations. A big sister of Montréal’s Métro station designs.
100% cotton (heathers are 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
As featured in Toronto Star: ALL APPAREL now 12% lower than 2014 prices!