“Ball and Hockey Playing Prohibited”
- Screen-printing by RedBubble.
- Available as shirt (tee, v-neck, girly fit, baseball ¾ sleeve)
- Also available as hoodie (pullover or zip-up)
- Multiple colours available
- Sizes: XS, S, M, L, XL, 2XL (girly, tee, long-sleeve), 3XL (tee)
Buy at RedBubble
“Ball and Hockey Playing Prohibited.” A vintage Toronto street sign.
Designed by Astrid. Variety of shirts and hoodies available in many colours. Sold through RedBubble.
A familiar street sign still found throughout pre-amalgamated parts of the former Metropolitan Municipality of Toronto. This sign’s origins, citing “by-law 522–78,” date to at least the 1950s.
100% cotton (heathers are 90% cotton, 10% polyester)
As featured in Toronto Star: ALL APPAREL now 12% lower than 2014 prices!